Username
Password

Spam's weekly cup

08-13-2016 02:34 PM Spam's weekly cup Post: #1
Klockren Offline
Member ***
So Spam's Weekly cup starts today with it's #1 race.

• Default time is Saturday at 17:00 CEST. Everybody can participate, NO signup is required.
• Played in TrackMania 2 Stadium
• Format: Endurance
• The map is a mixture of Tech, Dirt, Speed, Obstacles
• Titlepack: ESL Competition
• The official map will be released 15 min before start
• The race will take maximum 1 hour

here's a tutorial for the cps competition pack if anyone would have some trouble https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPf7djCSYRI

I'm gonna be there racing it, cause I think it's a fun format and I will be on teamspeak aswell to pleb with who ever will show up
Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

08-15-2016 06:05 PM RE: Spam's weekly cup Post: #2
Puma Offline
Super Moderator ******
Impossible for me last saturday, but I'll try to be there next time Wink

08-15-2016 07:39 PM RE: Spam's weekly cup Post: #3
Klockren Offline
Member ***
I was there an half hour early but the server was already full for 200slots, if anyone is gonna play it next time consider being there an hour early probably
Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

Thread miscellaneous options
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Search Thread 

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)