Username
Password

DoS Endurance Edition IX

03-10-2016 05:10 PM DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #1
Mig Offline
DoS Mig **
Hi all NWT !
Sorry for the late to write to you, personnal life little complicated these times xD

The DoS Endurance Edition IX is approaching !!

Here is the general link of this Edition : http://dosracing.forumotion.com/f57-edition-ix

All REGISTRATIONS will be opened on this link in a special subject "REGISTRATION" available on Sunday March 20th at 20.00
The official VIDEO is on work ...

So ... we need maps !!! Only a few maps received, not enough pour our 8 races total.

Then, special message to you and your contacts, if you feel the talent for - I'm sure of it Wink - I'm waiting for your creations !

Personnal message to YOSHI : mate, I hope you'll send us one of your jewel's map, as ever ! I just can't imagine now a DoS Endurance withotu one of your maps Wink

You can send it to our mail address : dosteam.4ever@gmail.com

I recruit again ADMINS for our servers (2,3,5,6), and as you know, I use to choose them between our friends and our famous Teams friends.
As during the good time of the 1st Dirt generation, we follow this tradition, presenting Admins from DoS and Ambassadors from our famous Teams.
So, it would be clearly a real pleasure to welcome 2-3 players from NWT as Admins on Edition IX !
If you're interested, write me there, and register on our DoS Forum : http://dosteam.forumfree.it/

Then, I'll add your login to the "Special Guest" section, you'll have the link to the private organization's link on our DoS Forum.
(PS : as other DoS girls, you won't have any one information about maps, don't dream Big Grin !!)

The Admin job isn't complicated, and let you play during the competition ... I don't use to propose it to players who are the Tittle's Challengers not to give them a more stress.
All details about the Admin job are explained on our private part.
PS : all Admins will be registered by me on DoS Endurance, they won't have to do it.

So, waiting for welcome you on our DoS Endurance, I wish you all the Best !!

See you soon !!
Mig.
Pleasure, FairPlay .... and Rage !!!

03-20-2016 09:46 PM RE: DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #2
Mig Offline
DoS Mig **
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPENED -----> REGISTRATION

Welcome to All ! Smile
Pleasure, FairPlay .... and Rage !!!

03-27-2016 01:51 PM RE: DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #3
Klockren Offline
Member ***
goo register team
Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

03-28-2016 12:54 PM RE: DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #4
itsfast Offline
Member ***
yea gogo register Smile

03-28-2016 02:50 PM RE: DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #5
Puma Offline
Super Moderator ******
I have football training every Tuesday night, so impossible for me to play DOS endurance...

03-29-2016 12:03 AM RE: DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #6
Klockren Offline
Member ***
football?? :O [Image: we-have-a-problem-captain-thumb.jpg]
Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

03-29-2016 06:15 PM RE: DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #7
Puma Offline
Super Moderator ******
Best sport ever Tongue

03-29-2016 08:21 PM RE: DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #8
Picci97 Offline
Member ***
same as puma, but basketball Smile

04-02-2016 08:57 AM RE: DoS Endurance Edition IX Post: #9
Gswe81 Offline
Administrator *******
Im regged!